Monday, May 14, 2007

He-Man women haters club

So what's this shit to do with Dove? Let's teach young kids to have higher self esteem. It's pretty fucked coz it's all girls. Only girls have this kinda of issue? I dont fucken think so. Why isnt there anything out there for little boys with self esteem issues? Coz boys dont cry and girls are cry babies and need people to tell them what to do.

Did you know that about the same amount of men have testicular cancer to women who have breast cancer? You dont really see anything about ball cancer, but breast cancer awareness is all over the fkn everything. I want my free testicle screening trailer outside Castle Towers old cinemas.

Then. Women reckon that they can do everything that guys can do but then when something is too hard they say shit like 'I m a girl..' and we really put up with it coz they have tits and shit.